Metro Phoenix Museums
- The Museum Division of Arizona State Library,
Archives and Public Records operates the Arizona
Capitol Museum in the restored 1900 Capitol
building. The Museum Division is responsible for
museum and capitol tours, museum exhibits,
education programs, commemoration of special
state events, running the museum store, and
general upkeep of museum grounds.
Mining and Mineral Museum
- There are over 3,000 minerals on exhibit.
Highlighting the collection are the colorful
minerals from Arizonas copper mines.
- The Arizona Railway Museum was founded and
incorporated in 1983 as a non-profit, educational
and historical organization. The Museum is
dedicated to the railways of Arizona and the
Museums, Galleries & Collections
- The official list of all galleries and museums at
Arizona State University's Main Campus.
Air Force Museum at Falcon Field Airport
- Home to the authentically restored World War II B-17
bomber, "Sentimental Journey". The CAF
Museum also maintains a German Heinkel HE-111
bomber, B-25 Mitchell bomber, SNJ, C-45, and a
- The Heard Museum in Phoenix, Arizona, is a
private museum founded in 1929 by Dwight B. and
Maie Bartlett Heard to house their personal
collection of Native American Indian fine art.
a2z Phoenix Home - Phoenix
Copyright © 2004 a2z Phoenix.com.
All rights reserved.