Metro Phoenix Attractions
- Not for profit Performing Arts Organization
presenting grand opera in Arizona.
- An extraordinary resource for K-12 teachers featuring
350 hands-on exhibits, planetarium, giant-screen theater, field trips,
special events, workshops, outreach, community partnerships, Website,
- Phoenix Theatre, located in downtown Phoenix, Arizona
on the northeast corner of Central Avenue and McDowell is the oldest
continuously operating theatre company west of the Mississippi River.
- One of America's most successful, privately owned,
nonprofit zoological parks.
- Taliesin West is the international headquarters for
The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation. Frank Lloyd Wright literally created
Taliesin West "out of the desert." He and his apprentices gathered
rocks from the desert floor and sand from the washes to build this
great desert masterpiece.
Museums - Phoenix
a2z Phoenix Home
2003 - 2012 a2z Phoenix.com.
All rights reserved.